Recollection

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Ilonggo Summer Outing at Vic's House

Last Saturday (April 29), we had an Ilonggo Summer Outing at Vic's house in Binan. It was whole-day barbeque party, swimming in the pool plus a nice tour in his humble home. It was truly great and hope that there would have another party at Vic's house. Have a great day!


I really got surprised when I saw this huge house. It's totally different than before when I got here last 2001.


Taking a quick shot at the entrance.


Group shot prior home tour. :)


Another group pic in the frontyard.


Swimming pool! :)


Taking a nice dip in a jacuzzi.


Nice, nice... hehehehe...


Still me, taking my best pic.


Group pic in the pool.


Last pic before we got home late at night.

1 Comments:

  • kibut guid ko ya pag-abot. as in waay guid ko idea nga amo na ang balay niya subong! sa dason daw, didto man guihapon sa ila.

    By Blogger Jodge, at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home