Recollection

Thursday, January 05, 2006

First year blog anniversary

I know that it is very late but I already have one year blogging here. Yey! To those who visit my blogsite, thank you very much! Hope you could have also a personal blogsite so I can keep in it you also. I would like to thank my friend Jolana and Rene for introducing me in this blog website. Also, I already influenced some of my friends in doing their personal blogsite which I believe they enjoyed it also.
2006 is another year, another life, but the same blogsite. hahahahaha... Hope you could keep watching my blog because this is the means that I could share my life with you. I know that there are many things happened in my past life but not all of them blogged in this site. If I were going to do it regurlarly, I might lose my job! hahahahaha. JOKE! No worries, I always update this blog at least once a month. Once again, thank you so much!

Aios!
Jodge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home