Recollection

Monday, October 24, 2005

October Birthday Celebrants

Wow! I got many friends who are celebrating their birthday this October. Instead of doing single posts each celebrant, I'll make it as one-shot post.

Jenny O. - October 6 - When she smiles, her chinita eyes would smile a lot. hehehehe...
Michael Y. - October 10 - My best friend in Victorias, gonna miss you bro! we'll see each other this Christmas.
Joan G. - October 15 - Huggable, kissable, and lovable: like gom semari! "guess?" hahahaha...
Clemence A. - October 17 - I still remember your old pic! can I have a copy for that for remembrance? hehehehehe....
Paz V. - October 12 - How are you na, sis? Wishing you the best this year and onwards.
Angel G - October 14 - One of my rivals and friends in college. Loves Sarah M. and I completed his album collection. hehehehe.... you're always welcome, parts!
Radz S. - October 14 - best buddy and best "body" in YFC. Very dependable and mascot in our group. Cheers, bro!
Eduardo V. - October 15 - best keyboard player during college times. Hope you have some plenty of gigs right now. Well me? Just a few.
Bryan G. - October 15 - I'm just curious where he is right now. Nah! just be cool in your offshore project and don't EVER forget my pasalubong! hahahaha....
Ryan T. - October 17 - my friend in Pampanga, loves to play darts and PC games. Kinda miss also the tarts. hehehehe... Sorry bro, I almost missed your birthday. Well, it's better be late than never. :)
Lorraine J. - October 21 - Cute and pretty officemate, huh? Smile sis! :):):) Thanks for your pic! Yiii!
Dennis F. - October 21 - I never forget his old picture in his cube. He was more cute than he is now. hehehehe.... Peace bro and thanks for the ice cream treat. :)
Emzski L. - October 26 - Yo! Here come one big momma in the house! Yo! hehehehe... All I can say is stay cool and have a great day ahead! So, where's your blowout? :):):)

If there is somebody that I forget to mention kindy post me your VIOLENT reactions and I gonna post your birthday right away. hahahahaha... Kidding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home