Recollection

Monday, October 17, 2005

Analogue Band

I really missed in playing with the band and last Sunday, it was my happiest day for this October. Resty was playing bass guitar and 2nd vocals, Neil was of course getting heat with his drums, Marlon was playing good with his lead guitars, Mark was performing mostly on vocals + his acoustic guitar, and Joseph & Lei were singing as lead vocals. Wow, I really enjoyed on that fun day at ADPI. Here are the list of songs that we played in the morning:

Set A (Fresh Starters)
Crazy For You - Sponge Cola
High - The Speaks
Stay - Cueshe

Set B (Girl Power Picks)
Tell Me Where It Hurts - MYMP
Huwag Na Huwag Mong Sasabihin - Kitchie Nadal
On Same Ground - Kitchie Nadal

Set C (Smashing Hits)
You'll Be Safe Here - Rivermaya
The Day You Said Goodnight - Hale
Biglaan - 6 Cycle Mind
The Reason - Hoobastank

Set D (Grand Finale)
Noypi - Bamboo
Umaaraw Umuulan - Rivermaya
All I Need - Side A

Pica-pics?!? Why not?!?


"This would serve as our album cover... how I wish! hahahaha..."


"Saturday night practice till past midnight. I slept here after the practice. Imagine that!"


"The lead vocals are keeping silent for a while. SMILE!"


Our actual performance. I was getting sleepy but my play still rock!


Can we have a mascot in our band? hehehehe...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home