Recollection

Sunday, December 04, 2005

GV Outreach

Novmeber 27, 2005 - Global Visionaries had made an wonderful outreach in one of the orphanage in Tagaytay (Little Angels Orphanage). I was the project manager for this event and being as project manager, it is very hard to handle groups especially they were far from their locations and also the toddlers are very hyperactive and need much attention. But the project really paid off our hardships since it gives me a positive stress after the activity. I really missed giving care to these kids since I'd been there last July 2004. Well, it's a great feeling and it brings my heart out in caring these kids.













1 Comments:

  • hi jogie, just want to share that masarap talaga yun feeling na nakatulong ka kahit nakakapagod. Keep it up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home