Recollection

Friday, January 06, 2006

Analog / Onsemi Dual Meet


December 18 marks the day where two semicon companies would meet for a badminton match. It was a friendly badminton game just to aspire both teams to be the best for the next SEIPI badminton games. Unfortunately, this was also the day that I got sprain in my right knee. Although, it hurt a lot on the succeeding days but it was great and fun experience as a badminton enthusiast. Teehee... Right now, I go under physical rehab so I could get back in badminton probably by February. Wish me more luck. :)


Obviously, we didn't have uniforms yet. Someday, we will.


Group pic after the game.



Small dinner after the game at SM Dasmarinas (click the picture for a larger size)

1 Comments:

  • yung sa 3-in-1 pic. look at the bottom pic and the person at the right.

    By Blogger Jodge, at 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home