Recollection

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Technical Symposium

February 10 marks the day for the ADI Technical Symposium at Bellevue Hotel, Alabang. There were plenty of delegates and some invited guests who attended this ocassion. It's hard working as a committee for the said event especially I was handling two roles. It's a worth experience though and of course I enjoyed much in there.


My colleagues attending the Technical Symposium


Having pictures together with our dean and ECE Dept. head in college


performing Carinosa dance


performing La Jota dance


Filipiniana dancers and me as choreographer (actually they are my colleagues)

1 Comments:

  • Walking down memory lane ka gali jie ;) Wala mo ginpost picture ka hacienda nyo haw? he3x...hayy, I miss Negros! I miss the "unhurried lifestyle"...I miss all the beautiful people who lazily sip coffee in quaint cafes with their sing-song accents...ha3x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home