Recollection

Monday, February 13, 2006

10 Random Things About Me

I was tagged by Rose in giving 10 random things about me. Since it would be in random, it doesn't mean they are my top 10's, hehehehe.... Shall I begin?

1. I really don't like scary movies. I tend to cover my eyes especially on the shocking and terrifying scenes. I always skip blank TV channels and turn the lights on while watching at night. I fear that Samara would suddenly appear in the TV screen and get out from the tube if I let the TV on with blank channel (I don't have yet a DVD copy of "The Ring"). Hehehehe...

2. I play keyboards at night to some reasons. I play when I feel I couldn't sleep. I play so I can ease my tension from whole day's activity. I play whenever I got into good or bad mood (most of the time, I play when I have in good mood). I play when I heard new songs from my MP3's or from the radio. And sometimes, I play when I wanted to record it in my laptop as MP3's.

3. I usually sleep at around 10PM-12AM and I automatically wake up at 6AM. I really push myself not to sleep in the afternoon so I wouldn't find a hard time sleeping at night.

4. Aside from badminton as my favorite game, I also play volleyball and bowling.

5. I am watching Naruto episodes and also reading Naruto translated manga. But before Naruto, I also love to watch Rurouni Kenshin episodes.

6. I only drink red or white wine in cocktails. No beer, no hard liquor, no softdrink, and no smoke.

7. Also, I like going at theme parks so I can shout out loud in all rides.

8. How I wish if I could have a party where everybody can enjoy and laugh in throwing cream pies with each other. Also, how I wish that I could meet Cameron Diaz and celebrate our birthday together. She's one of my idols that has the same birthday with me. hehehehe.

9. I love in caring dogs and cats in my province. I kinda miss Smooge (white Japanese spitz), Alexa (black labrador retriever from my neighbor), and Assunta (grey cat, I dunno what kind of breed she is). Last Sunday, I played Charlie from my Tita's home in Las Pinas (white Chinese shih tzu) and he was adorable: not to mention that he sticked to me wherever I go inside Tita's house and he was doing weird pumps in my legs. hehehehe...

10. I have a scar in my right eyebrow and I got it when I had a barber's cut.

I gonna tag Clemz and Rhea for their 10 random things. Well, thanks for reading my blog and a wonderful day ahead.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home