Recollection

Friday, April 29, 2005

Lunch Break at Yellow Cab Tagaytay

it was just an ordinary Friday when one of my officemates wanted "or I could say he was forced" to treat us a lunch in Yellow Cab Tagaytay. He is a neo in our group and a free lunch would be his good acquaintance. It's my second I got lunch in Yellow Cab and Ces "my officemate" brought a digicam to get some moments during lunch.


me and my officemate. we keep smiling since this is a free lunch anyway.


my officemates in ALP Group.


this officemate and I wore the same long-sleeved shirt. He kept me bugging me at my back while we were taking a shot here.


my boss (right) and the ALP gang.


after lunch. we had a stop in Starbucks coffee for a break. I wonder what they were doing at my back. Such an act.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home