Recollection

Monday, April 18, 2005

Day Off To Baguio

If you had read my previous blog saying that I will be going to the highlands, well you're right. I was there in Baguio for a weekend break. It's my wish that came true and I enjoyed a lot. Cool weather, green pines, and beautiful parks are the best and not to mention shopping galore on inexpensive veggies, delicacies, and souvenirs. Two days were not enough though but I guess I'll have another trip some other time.


green pines! took a pose after a long trip.


the Manor Hotel. This is the place I WISHED to stay for weekend.


cottages from John Hay Camp. This is the place we ACTUALLY stayed for weekend.


the Ifugao house in Botanical Park. The is the place I HATE to stay for weekend. Actually, it was just an attractive display for tourists like me.


me and doglas. The breed is St. Bernard and he's huge for 2 years in age.



mines view. i was viewing the beautiful place in Baguio.



Taking an Ilocano Mass in this main cathedral. Guess what, I was a complete stranger after taking an Ilocano Mass.



overlooking the city of Baguio. I took this shot in the top level of SM Baguio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home