Recollection

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Food Trip Monday

Last Monday, I can say that this was the unexpected event when May was inviting to have a dinner in her house. We went to her at around 10PM and her house's too far from the municipal hall. We need to ride a tricycle for more than 5 mins. I could imagine how May would go to office and go back home with such home distance. Okay, her Mom and Dad were there and also her sister... and of couse the dinner!!!!! Grilled porkchop, grilled bangus and tilapia wrapped in aluminum foil, pork sinigang, radish salad, bagoong, and green "carabao" mango.... Mmmm, yummm, chomp, wwwoooo!!!!! One of the best: I don't know what to say but they are very delicious. I am not thinking that it is not good to have a full stomach at night but who cares... it is a rarely opportunity to enjoy eating such tasty dishes in my officemate's house. After the dinner, we had a Videoke night at the sala. Of course, that's my favorite pasttime. I was thinking that I'm in MTV Mic Ko 'To! Mae's Mom has a wonderful voice... really.... and not to mention her Dad with the mumbled words and some add-ups: guess he was truly an entertainer that everybody would laugh out loud with his rapport. We went home past 12 and I got sucked up waking up in the morning. Anyway, just another remarkable experience though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home