Recollection

Monday, February 28, 2005

Week-end February

hello, it's me again. Updating my blog is now my habit and really I thank myself in doing that. Last Friday (that's February 28) is a perfect holiday not just only an EDSA revolution but 3-day off! I spent my time visiting my friend in Pampanga. It's a nice place and the weather was hot and humid: I can feel the sticky sweat in my shirt and unlike in Dasmarinas, it was hot and dry. I stayed in my friend's house for two days and during the stay, we went to "perya" at first night. This was my first time seeing a merry-go-round inside the "perya". People went to "perya" for fun especially the rides, videoke, video games, and the most common gambling games. Not to mention the "water" experience in the next day and also the kids were horse playing inside the room. We also played chess and darts and the exciting PC games. I already missed how to play "Generals" but my friend was setting the game mode into "Brutal": which making me in panic everytime my homebase was under attack. I had wished if I could roam around the place and the wonderful SM and Robinsons malls... maybe next time. Lastly, I couldn't miss the bow tarts that his Mom made for business and also I met the workers who were also Ilonggas. We chatted a lot in Hiligaynon dialect and we discussed about our home province.
It is pretty nice experience for 3-day weekend and probably in April, I'll be exploring another province in the highlands of North Luzon. You know what I mean... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home