Recollection

Thursday, February 10, 2005

My Evening Past Time

Hi there. It's me again and I am thinking to put some write-ups regarding my evening past time. These are common past time that I did at night:

  • Play Station 2 - I still fond of playing RPG and action games. Final Fantasy are my favorite RPG's and guess what I have complete set on those (not to mention the FF Online, I don't have one)
  • TV shows - yeah, I know. Common past time for all of us. I like watching evening news, reality TV shows, sitcoms, MTV, and some tele-novelas. By this moment, I always watch the American Idol at ABC 5, Starstruck and Stairway To Heaven at GMA7, Bubble Gang as my fave sitcom on Fridays, Survivor is also my fave at Studio 23, and general newscast at 630PM.
  • Cooking - yum, yum. I love to cook but I only do it some other time. Pasta is my fave dish. For main course, I prefer to cook Chinese and simple Filipino dishes. Not the least is the noodles: pancit canton, pancit bihon, pancit sotanghon, etc.... I also tried to prepare salad especially chicken macaroni, fruit, pandan, garden, and potato salads. Hungry? Just come at my place and I'll cook for you... "sorry, no special delivery"
  • My own keyboard - my life and soul. Composing tunes and intrumentals can relax me after the days of work: but sometimes I tend to feel sleepy on long plays. It really soothes my mind and soul. You can come in my house if you need a break for some time.
  • Watching movies - SM mall and Robinson is just one 5-min ride from my apartment. If I have some reserves, I ask my friends to watch movies especially at last full show. It's pretty entertaining since you got a very big picture.
  • Watching DVD movies - just an altern for watching movie. When I watch DVD movie, I only watch award-winning movies, some old movies, movies that I really missed, blockbuster movies, and cartoons. Also, I usually set the caption/subtitle ON to understand fully the dialogue and the essence of the storyline.

Evening past time can complete your whole day. Even though you have a bad day, at least you made it complete by these past time before you sleep. Have a great day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home