Recollection

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Having A Great Weekend

Last March 12, I went to Quezon City to witness my officemate's wedding. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get in the church since I had made arrangements at the reception and I had no time to get back to church. Yup, I'm still playing keyboards on weddings and this is now my sideline job.

Songs that I played: Love Moves, Fallen, How Did You Know, Thousand Miles, Looking Through The Eyes Of Love, Kailan Pa Ma'y Ikaw {Anytime Is You}


Nice arrangement, I was taking pics before the newlyweds arrived.


The guests had arrived and I was taking a final run in my songs. Pic for my officemates. Hello!


hehehe... I couldn't stand it but joining with them anyway.


what a lovely couple... the couple next to them? nah, they were just emcees. :)


Wedding was over and we had made final pics for ourselves. As usual, we didn't miss out taking home with goodies. hehehehe...

In the evening, I paid a visit to my friends' apartment and we watched DVDs with a bunch of snacks. We enjoyed as if we were watching a movie in a theater. Having a great night. :)



Smile, smile, smile!



coming home late from office. still smiling! :)



still keep on smiling! hehehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home