Recollection

Thursday, September 14, 2006

September Vacation: Bacolod City

I was wandering some places in Bacolod and here are the pics that I got the whole day. Bacolod City is small but progressive city in Negros Occidental. It's less an hour drive from my hometown and unfortunately I couldn't go to some beautiful spots since my friends were on work or at school.


Bacolod City Downtown Plaza


An old church near the downtown plaza


Famous mall in Bacolod: Robinson's Place


Quite busy in the streets of Bacolod. Just look on the colorful jeepneys.


Lot of jeepneys in the streets.


This one got my attention. Hmmm, I wish I could get a ride on this one. hehehehe...


another famous church near the Silay City plaza.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Jie,

    These pictures sure bring me back to memory lane...Hay, kanami gid ya sang Bacolod! The unhurried and relaxed lifestyle, quaint cafes n restos, NICE FOOD, beautiful people!(he3x), and colorful jeepneys, are the things i miss the most! he3x...-Elanie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:19 PM  

  • okay lang na, lan! normal lang na kay ako gusto ko man makabakasyon sa Europe. hehehehe...

    By Blogger Jodge, at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home