Recollection

Monday, September 11, 2006

September Vacation: Home Sweet Home

I went to my hometown (Victorias City, Negros Occidental) last Sep. 2 for a long week vacation. It's been more than 8 months and I truly miss my home: the food, the place, the fields, my house, my neighbors, my room, bed, hehehehe.... most things that I cherished most. Good thing that I got the flight promo from one of the famous airlines that they offered one-peso fare last March. I got a round ticket for the long week vacation. Kindly watch out on the upcoming posts about my vacation there.



I really miss seeing the sugarcane fields. It really soothes my mind seeing the greens.


Before I enter the hometown, I gonna pass this long river (Malogo River) which remembers me in my college years. The bridge has small humps between the slabs which I usually wake up from my nap everytime I ride in a bus back home from Bacolod.


My home sweet home. Kinda old but it has a lot of good memories. hehehehe...


My cousins (Lorena and Joan) and our house pets (Bogchee, Smooge, and Diana)


My favorite pasttime! Hehehehehehehehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home