Recollection

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

ADGT/ADPI Service Awards 2006

I know that my blog is kind of late and sorry for that. May 5 marks the Service Awards celebration for both ADGT and ADPI at the Bellevue Hotel in Alabang, Metro Manila. I am also the awardee for the 5-year service award and I am still grateful that I really made in years in my company. Well, as you could see here are the "best" of my pics that I got. hehehehe...


ehem, that's me. :)


ehem, one of my fans hugged me. yikes!


members of "Tropang Cute"


umm, sorry for the one who took the shot. He's jealous, I guess. hahahaha...


believe me, we're still friends since grade school, high school, college, and in the office! hahahaha...


my "fanclub". hehehehe....


ehem, that's my Big Boss. SMILE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home