Recollection

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

September Vacation: Good Morning, La Salle!

Just in case, you wonder why I put a weird title above. This is what I usually hear on the speakers around the campus everytime they have anouncements during my college years. I got back to my university in Bacolod to visit the faculty and the dean in the College of Engineering. Unfortunately, most of them were not around because it was U-week celebration. Lucky for me, I met Tanya and Enrique in that day and we had a coffee talk in our college life. Anyway, I got some pics while I was hanging around the campus with my friends.


A garden park beside the university chapel. I wonder why they have bridges since they don't have small river in that place. hehehehe


Portraits of la sallian brothers. This one is near the office of College of Engineering.


Another garden park at the university college building. Lots of trees and cottages around and a place to loiter and chat with friends.


I got this near the main entrance gate.


I was really impressed with the wall paintings of University Courtyard which is located at the front of the university.


Yep, that's the University Courtyard. Lots of coffee shops, novelty shops, internet cafes, and such. A very nice place.


Me and Tanya inside "Kuppa Coffee" shop.


Enrique and Tanya. College sweethearts, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home