Recollection

Monday, May 09, 2005

I am a Naruto Fan!

Some of you won't believe that I just love Japanese anime cartoons. Well, I really love Japanese anime cartoons. My first fave anime series was Rurouni Kenshin, which is also called (Samurai X). It's a very good story of a wanderer (rurouni) with a black past of a assasin. It's a story of long reconciliation, getting a great turn of his life, and living up in protecting somebody. I watched all the episodes including the OVA episodes (Original Video Animation).

Right now, I also love the recent anime series (Naruto). A story of a young boy named Naruto who dreams to become a great Hokage (powerful ninja). His life with no parents and bitter loneliness can be rough to make a path of fulfilling his dream and not to include the curse (or probably a gift) inside him sealed by a previous Hokage which makes his life a little complicating. Well, that's enough for a synopsis but you can check the story on this website.

Naruto-Kun.com

I got some test on what type of Naruto character I am with on this site. I'm glad that I got the main character and I believe Naruto and I have some similar traits.

naruto
Which Naruto Character Are You?
Test by naruto - kun.com


Have fun!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home