Recollection

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Office Break

it was not really a "special" occasion but i do cherish simple things like chatting with my friends at lunch, doing fun stuffs in the cubicle, and taking pictures with my friends. hehehehe...


picture of me in my cubicle

my officemate is doing her software debug. maybe she's thinking if she could go inside the tube to fix those bugs. hehehehe... JOKE. We're just doing fun in the cube actually.

my friends in the other cubicle. Having discussions for a while.

ah! lunch time! we sit each other, share each other meals, and have great ice cream treat after that.

the beauties of test engineering. just smile but don't ask their numbers. hehehehehe...

another typical fight over a sheet of bubble pack. hay naku! naghaharutan na naman sa cube ko!

And the fight goes on.... tsk, tsk, tsk!

and ending up in sabotage on enemy's laptop! magka-cube pa naman sila! hehehehe... ingat na rin ako!

2 Comments:

  • Ha ha ha! Natawa ako sa bubble pack fight! Ang tindi ni Helen!

    By Blogger Jolana, at 11:47 AM  

  • hehehehe.. caught in the act na nga eh!

    By Blogger Jodge, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home