Recollection

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Birthday In Tagaytay

i celebrated my birthday in tagaytay last saturday. as what i have said to my brother: 30 at 30. lucky me! :) i am forever grateful that i come this far and i wish to continue my journey with full of life and love.

my bro and i had lunch in Buon Giorno italian restaurant. after that, we went around taking pictures and bought some nice stuffs. wish my parents were here to have family lunch there: it will someday. :)

thanks to the friends and relatives who greeted me and extending their warm wishes in my birthday. live life and live love.


taal volcano and islands inside a large lake


chilling


garden besides the restaurant


looking through the bright skies


looking back


listening to my new player


me and my bro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home