Recollection

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Revisiting Mall Of Asia

It's been a looong time that I haven't gone to the biggest mall of Asia lately. Last Saturday, I went to MOA (Mall of Asia) to find barong for my officemate's wedding day next month. I decided to take pictures while going there using my mobile phone.


Hot afternoon and busy traffic at Roxas Boulevard (Baclaran)


Shoemart (SM) Mall of Asia


People hanging out outside MOA.


Nice sunset at the back of MOA


Special event along the Manila bay. Still at the back of MOA.


Having dinner or coffee break while enjoying sunset


Movie theaters and stores at the back of MOA


Inside MOA


Ice skating rink


Happy Kreme doughnut counter


Car show


Still a lot of people hanging out in Starbucks


Mang Inasal. I miss eating chicken inasal. :)


Waiting my order. hehehe...


Pecho inasal (breast and wings on a stick) and pineapple juice

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home