Recollection

Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Birthday

Yay! I celebrated my 29th birthday last August and I threw a nice dinner with my few friends (actually, I made 2 dinner and 1 lunch on my birthday. Argh! Oh well, it's good to be happy than thinking on how I spent with them. After all, they are priceless! hehehehe...). I am wishing for best in life and love and more exciting opportunities and blessings ahead. Thanks for your heart-warming greetings and smiles. This is the greatest personal holiday of my life.


Got table reservation and placing order


My birthday cakes in 4 flavors! Mmmm... (NOTE: Cakes are not bigger than they appear. lol)


Dinner time!


Mmmmm... I'm a celebrant here!


me and Bims


August birthday celebrants


Keep off!!! LOL


Aaaawwww.... sweet!


Yay!!! It's my birthday!!!


Phew! Wish I were younger than today. hehehe... :)


My pic 2007

1 Comments:

  • ay, maling post pala nagcomment an ko. dapat dito. Belated Happy Birthday ulit Gie.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home