Recollection

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Pyro Olympics 2007

My officemate sent us an Email inviting us to watch the fireworks display competition at the SM Mall Of Asia last Friday. I was doubting whether I gonna be there or not but in the end I joined with my friends to watch the night event. When we got there, there were lots of people squirming around, looking for a good spot, and cueing to get inside the general view. There's no doubt that this event would be fun and exciting event so that's why my cameraphone is very useful to capture the display. Happy New Year!


we were gathering in the mall before we got inside the general view.


Sitting along the baywalk (good place in viewing fireworks display).


me and joan. good thing she can watch the pyro-olympics before her offshore project.


group pics, waiting for the competition to start.


joan and may. please don't get mad with me, nothing's personal. hehehehee...


group pic after the first display (australia). waiting for the second display.


joan and rose.


hi, joooo....


denok and cris.


denok and may. s_s__ and g_n_. care for a vowel? hehehehee...


way too cool!!!


breath-taking. i really love seeing this successive display.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home