Recollection

Monday, January 08, 2007

Christmas Vacation

Yes!!! The wait is finally over!!! I still remember that I bought my plane tickets for Christmas vacation and it was only 3200 pesos round trip. Yay! hehehehe... I usually go home during Christmas and New Year but this time, my parents weren't around because they just migrated in the US last July. It's kinda awkward but my parents were fine and they called much in our home during my vacation. I really miss them.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! A new life, a new hope is waiting for the new year. And thank you also for your continuous visit in my blogsite. I realized it is already my 2nd year anniversary! Yey! Wish me best and I'm sure I gonna continue blogging here. Till next time!


Benz, JR, and me in my friend's house. Long time no see, guys!!!


Group pic. Hey! How about me?!? :)


I really missed the YFC Youth Camp. I was a active member in YFC when I was in high school and college. Good thing, they launched during my vacation. Good work, kaberks! ;)


Group pics together with previous YFC members and good 'ol friends.


me and RR. Just arrived for Christmas vacation.


me and Arch. Good luck for the soccer tourney, bro!


me and Sheena. My star-studded friend. hehehehe... Just kidding!


me and Jay-R. another star-studded boy-next-door. hahahaha... :)


Group pic. I gonna miss you, berks!


Taken during the Youth Camp activity. I really miss the good 'ol times.


My borther Joevir, my cousins Joan and Lorena, and me

1 Comments:

  • wahahahahaha!!! kahilidlaw tuod ka youth camps =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home