Recollection

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My Birthday

Yes, it's my birthday in August 30. whew, another year had passed and I thank myself that I made this far. For me, every birthday has come with personal reflections: I think all the good things that I cherish most and the bad things that i deal and learn for the past year. While thinking that, I grow mature and strong and ready to take another step for another year.

Curious about my celebration? Well, it's not grand actually but i enjoyed singing with my friends and had dinner at Max. Pictures? Of course, I do not forget those!


I love making a fool of myself during videoke fun. Woo! Yeah! Alright! AAAAHHH!!!!!


Group pic inside the videoke hub.


Waiting for a turn inside the Max Restaurant.


A present for me?!?! Wow! I can see all my handsome faces in one portrait. Naks!


me and my elder brother. Curious why we don't look alike? We're not twins actually. hahahaha...

All my wish in life is to have great fortune for another year, great friends, plenty of success in my career, and healthy life. What's your wish for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home